Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Second Pictures, Weight Watchers and Granny Panties

I am shocked when I see pictures of myself. What amazes me is that my belly is bigger than my boobs. When I had my bilateral mastectomies I was afraid that my implants were too big. Then I gained 70 lbs. I should have gone for the superdooper sized boobs.
This lovely butt view makes me cringe.
Kevin Pyle( the WONDERFUL photographer) and I have decided that this will be my outfit for the duration because it is pretty revealing and this shot alone, when repeated will show my success. As the white line straightens my butt is getting smaller!

Oh oink... look at my cankles.


To my niece Carrie. You win. I am in something that is very revealing. I want you to appreciate that the pants are tight and I was miserable. I felt like I had a wedgie the whole time and I couldn't breathe. After the photo session I met Becky and we went to Weight Watchers. She doesn't have much to lose but she wanted company and I went. The check-in lady wanted to know if I was a 'lifetime' member(that is a person who reaches their goal and keeps it off. They don't have to pay for meetings) I wanted to say " why yes I am, I just had a 100 lb slip up." Considering that I only lost 5 lbs since the last picture session I figured a more structured diet was in order. I remember when I first went to Weight Watchers, I was 18 and weighed 150 lbs. I wanted to lose 20 lbs. and I was successful. Oh, those were the days. I went to the gym twice and walked the streets twice so my exercise goal was met and I am actually feeling better. The thing that is encouraging me to stay on track this week is the memory of the elderly obese lady I undressed 3 days ago at work. She and I have matching underwear. I sort of liked my drawers before I saw her in them. I wasn't aware but apparently I wear large granny panties. My eating trigger this week is my continued struggle trying to finish my son's business taxes. I know... when I am working on the taxes I will just drape my granny panties on my head.






No comments:

Post a Comment