Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16, 2011

Oink.
I am disgusted with myself. I have cheated like there is no tomorrow. I will eat something thinking that tomorrow I will cut back to allow for the consumption of what I want to eat today. Tomorrow I will employ the same excuse. I went to the Mississippi hunting lease with Stan this last weekend and it occurred to me that if I don't stick on my diet that I will not be able to wedge my big ass into the camper bathroom and I might be forced to 'potty' in the woods. While using the 'facilities" I was upset to realize that I am wall to wall butt. There are only two solutions to this problem(not counting plastic surgery) 1) get a bigger camper or 2) lose weight. I have not blogged because I have had no success. I realized that this is a defeatist attitude and that maybe if I blogged at least twice a week I might be more apt to stick to my plan. I actually thought about surgery because my hospital covers all the gastro type surgeries. This is a cop out for me because I can lose weight.... and I can do it easily... I just have to say NO. Here's to a loud, emphatic NONONONO. Say a prayer....I just love ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment