Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pictures

Okay I have had more than one suggestion that instead of my scrubs to have my picture taken each month to get a form fitting outfit like on "The Biggest Loser" to really show how much I have done. HUMMMMM. That would be stretch pants and a athletic bra. I honestly don't know if I can go that far. I need to take in the sensibilities of the photographer who is helping me. If he is laughing too hard the pics might not turn out well. I mean if I will do that why not a bathing suit.... like the one I wore 30 years ago. Yes I still have it, I thought about putting it in a shadow box.. it's about that small. To all those who have suggested the clothes change, I will give it thought because you are right. Nothing would be hidden from the camera. I'm sitting here right now wanting to snack. I won't do it but the 'want' is there. Stan has two types of ice cream in the freezer, strawberry and butter pecan, uggghhh I love them both. I can hear them calling me. I need to get up and clean the kitchen and pack my lunch for tonight. I will not eat the ice cream. Stan told me today that he has lost weight. How freeking fair is that? I'm on a diet and Stan loses weight AND is eating ice cream.

PS. I will not eat the ice cream damn it.

1 comment:

  1. OK Deb, first of all I need to say this; I know you said you would not eat the ice cream...but, I just hung up with you and I swear I heard you spooning ice cream into your mouth. Is my suspicion correct? I certainly hope not. Oh to make you crave ice cream even more, I just heard on the nightly news that, well, today is ICE CREAM DAY!! I am so sorry to reveal this to you but I felt you needed to know. This would make it ok, I guess. Well it was certainly good talking to you, I do miss working with you!

    ReplyDelete