Monday, July 5, 2010

My Before Pictures

My favorite magazine articles are those before and after pictures. I love seeing how much a person changes with weight loss or a make over. Well I can't tell you the 'guts' it took to post these pictures. These pictures to me are brutal. I was at Photographer Kevin Pyle's home to take the pictures below. As he was putting them to disc all I could say was exclamations like "dear God or oh Lord" I was horrified at these pictures. I have repeatedly said on my other blog that Kodak doesn't lie. No matter how good you think you look, have a picture taken and that should just snap you back to reality. I was just appalled at how I have let myself go and to think I have been bigger in the past. I am not discouraged, I am really motivated. I want to be able to see a difference next month when I have those pictures taken again. Thank you Kevin for helping me!!!







1 comment:

  1. Love the one with your hands on your butt... Go Vanna White.. LOL
    And, I love the last one... it's the exact face you give the drug seekers in the ER... Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete