Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zuma Day and Day One of No Sugar

I have a photographer friend the notable Kevin Pyle in Lafayette. He is going to take pictures of me once a month to place on this blog. Kevin shoots Elite's Dance performances and is a wonderful man. Go to his site www.kevinpyle.com and enjoy yourself!!

Today Becky and I went to Sure Fit and had a private lesson with Lisa Breaux. Man she get it DOWN. This session was to teach the Latin steps needed to go thru the routines. Becky did well. I discovered that I can't move my hips and arms at the same time...and add leg movement. I was all over the place. I am going back next week for another private and will continue to go TILL I GET IT! I will then join the group. I have made my weekly exercise goal decision. I will go to Sure Fit 4 times a week including my Zumba Class. The insides of my thighs hurt. I think it's because they have been rubbing together. The muscles don't hurt, that will happen tomorrow... it's my skin.
I have to do this. I must remain goal directed and focused. I am trying to be honest so it really should be about my health but in reality it's all about cute underwear and no cellulite....oh that and being able to cross my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment